Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Influenster

One other way I love to save money and try new products is to sign up for companies that send you products in exchange for your feedback.  A great one that I signed up for earlier this year is Influenster.  A few times a month they send out a "VoxBox" with various themes.  I got one shortly after joining that had a beach theme and came with samples of "Not Your Mother's Beach Babe" Shampoo and Conditioner, a coupon for a free Jamba Juice smoothie kit,  Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion, nail polish, and a pain reliever shot (like 5 hour energy, but with pain reliever).  I loved everything I received in my box (minus the pain reliever shot, since I can't take OTC pain relievers due to an allergy.)

A word of caution though:  It can take awhile to get a box.  (I think my situation was a fluke since I got in just before they sent out over 5,000 of these boxes!)  How can you get a box faster?  Give feedback on products you love, and answer other people's questions about products you've tried to earn badges.  Answer their "Snap" questions and take part in ANY campaign they offer.  For example, there was one campaign where they wanted you to write eBay guides.  If you wrote 3 of them on needed topics (which they gave everyone a list of), and boom:  You got $20 to spend on eBay and a guaranteed spot in an upcoming VoxBox. I used my gift card towards my most recent Coach rehab... (It was more than $20, but the gift card definitely took out some of the sting!)

Before
After--stains totally gone, and the leather looks amazing!
I also used a brass cleaner on the zipper and the handles.
 Currently there's a campaign where you have to create 3 eBay collections, and if you create all three to their specifications (which really aren't that hard) you'll get $10 to spend on eBay!  

To join, click the link below!!  I am apart of the Influenster Blogger Network, which means that I will be reviewing future boxes I receive.  It costs nothing to join and is a great way to get free products to try out!




No comments:

Post a Comment