Thursday, October 23, 2014

I'm back!

So I've been gone for awhile--sorry about that!  I've been trying to figure out a good way to keep writing, but at the same time not get burned out.  Writing every day without having much to say or direction is definitely difficult, and I'm still working on finding my voice for this blog.  I've definitely been keeping busy with running, volunteering, thrifting and being a domestic goddess.

I plan on keeping up with race reviews, thrifting finds and Coach rehabs.  I've been working on stocking up bags to sell on Etsy, since they allow for vintage bags to be listed on their website.  That being said, I've been working on a LOT of rehabs as of late.  Last week I had three going--two I was touching up, and another I was waiting on for replacement hardware to arrive from Coach.  (That's a lot for me, even with just a one day a week volunteer job!)  Fortunately, with Halloween coming I've been able to have some great background noise while working on my bags.


This time of year I love bringing out the old Halloween movies I watched as a kid, and I plan on going more in depth into them in future posts, but here are a few that I still adore all these years later:  The Worst Witch, Witch's Night Out, Halloween is Grinch Night, Disney's Halloween Treat, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, Garfield's Halloween Adventure, the Pumpkin that Couldn't Smile, the Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Claymation Comedy of Horrors, Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus.  I plan on talking about most of these, since many of them are very obscure and have been long since forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment