Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

It's spring break here in the mid-Atlantic, so you may know what that means--not too many finds this week!  (The nearby counties have it next week, but the kids get out today for it.)
I'm a total sucker for anything with dolphins or whales on it.  (Always have!) So when I found this wristlet for $3 (originally $16) in a couple of my favorite colors, I had to grab it!  It's made out of canvas and in great shape.
This is a Mizuno Breath Thermo half zip top.  (Originally $80, paid $8!)  The material for this line of clothing is amazing--it basically wicks away moisture and the breath thermo fibers have a heating effect.  So while it wicks away all that sweat, it's warming you up!  How cool is that?  I thought this color would be perfect for the Cherry Blossom 10 miler, assuming it's a cool morning (which is pretty likely.)

Like I said, not many finds this week.  Not every week can be such a plethora of great finds, and spring break can actually work against you since with the time off and nice weather, that means everybody's coming out of hibernation.  I'm still very happy with what I did find though!  Fingers crossed for better luck next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment