Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

This week despite it being in the 80s for the second day in a row here in Maryland, I had some great cooler weather finds!  

Athleta Striped Hatha Hoodie Sweater (Originally $98, paid $7!)  This is a cotton and cashmere blend that has a front pocket like a lot of hoodies, so it definitely helps conceal my stomach and is still lightweight.

I don't usually go for the discount mass market brands that show up in places like Kohl's, but it fits great and is in great condition!  Apt 9 asymmetrical zippered French terry jacket.  (Originally $50, paid $7.)

When I came across this sweatshirt, I definitely couldn't resist!  I went to Longwood during my first time around in college and was there when they made the name change from College to University.  (They're also going to be hosting this year's Vice Presidential debate!)  Originally $50, paid $3.50!

I'm a sucker for Athleta's Fast Track shirts and tanks.  They're always flattering and the bottom hem has bits of rubber that helps hold the shirt down during your toughest workouts!  (Originally $54, paid $10.)

1 comment:

  1. Love! Almost all of my clothes (including running clothes) are thrift store and/or deeply deeply discounted :) It has become a joke with my friends the finds that I am able to get!

    ReplyDelete