Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

This week was a great week for Lululemon finds!

Lululemon yoga Wunder Under crop pants in aquamarine at the hips, white and black in the middle. (Normally $88, paid $6!)

Lululemon knee length Astro waisted pants!  (Originally $88, paid $6!)
They also have a nice little zippered pocket on the back, and a drawstring in the hemline of each leg.
I also found these pants in a darker colors as well!
(However they were $7, not complaining though since it's still a great deal!)

Here in central Maryland, one of the local running store chains is Charm City Run.  
I found several shirts, but settled on this one.
It's from the store's 10th anniversary in 2012 and has an outline of the Baltimore skyline below the store logo.  The shirt itself is by Under Armour.  (Originally $24.99, paid $7.)  

4 comments:

  1. What good finds! I heard that people found some Boston Marathon jackets at TJ Maxx, crazy right? :) Jennifer @ Run Jenny Run

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely keep an eye out :) That might be the motivation I need to actually train to BQ someday.

      Delete
  2. Um where did you find all these thrifty finds? That is some CHEAP lulu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave some tips in a post a couple weeks ago. http://thriftyrunner.blogspot.com/2016/01/thrifting-tips.html
      But as for where I specifically go...I'll send you an email.

      Delete