Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!  The great weather is starting to bring people and some great athletic wear out of hibernation--yay!  Lots of great Athleta finds today!
Athleta Dobby Be Free Knickers (Originally $64, paid $11.)  I love Athleta's Be Free Knickers.  They have pockets on the outside of each leg that hold quite a bit, and this fabric is more lightweight than in their regular Be Free Knickers.  (Meaning these will be great for summer races!)
Athleta Kickbooty Pants (Originally $79, paid $6!)  These have a cult following and I totally understand why--so comfy and flattering!
And a second pair of Kickbooty pants!  (I paid $9 for these though.)  These were altered though so they're straight legged rather than flared.  Still a great fit and very comfy.  
Not totally sure what style these pants are since I couldn't find any information about them.  Either way, I paid $10 and they were most likely at least $79.  These will make for a nice layering piece since they have brushed fleece inside!
I have been drooling over my friend Anna's Hot Chocolate 15k/5k hoodie so when I saw this I jumped on it!  (It was $6 so why not?) And now I have to do a Hot Chocolate race!  Unfortunately this year it's out of the question since it's the day before the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler and in Philadelphia.  For signing up you get a great race jacket and a mug filled with all kinds of goodies at the finish!  If you're interested, registration is still open!  

Anybody else have any good thrifting finds recently?  What's your policy on buying race swag?  (Mine is if I like the item, I buy it and add the race to my bucket list!)

No comments:

Post a Comment