Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

 First up this week:  An Athleta Pavitra tank top.  Originally $49, paid $6!

 Next is another Athleta find--Vata Shorts!  Originally $39, paid $6.
There isn't any sort of silicone in the leg seams so I plan on adding it in myself.  Seriously.  It works! (And I'm probably going to update it with how it looks and works once the silicone is applied and smoothed out with a piece of cardstock.  I'm currently waiting on a pair with smoothed out silicone to dry as I'm writing this.)

 Another North Face Eat My Dust Tank (love the pockets in the straps!)  Originally $55, paid $9.

I love finding clothing that fits with the original tags still attached!  These are Brooks PR Mesh Skort II with built-in shorts that have silicone on the leg seams:  Originally $52, paid $13.  (A little more than I usually pay for items at a thrift store, but I love Brooks products since they hold up well and these were brand new!  Still a great bargain.)

Lululemon Astro Waisted Capri Pants!  Originally $88, paid $7.

Another Lululemon find!!  This one's another running skirt with shorts built in, also with leg grippers.  (Figures that now that I've done the tutorial on how to add it in, I keep finding shorts with it already there.)  Originally $64, paid $6.

I'm shocked that I was able to find a grand finale this week.  Honestly.  The thrift store chain had a totally random half off sale earlier in the week so my expectations were low (okay until I started finding Lululemon and Athleta!)  But here we go...

Mizuno Wave Elixir 7 running shoes!  They fit pretty snuggly so I probably won't wear them to run, but I can wear them to work.  (For my job I help run race events so I'm outside and I can't wear sandals because of the lifting and equipment involved.)  These have a super breathable mesh upper so they may be the next best thing to wearing sandals!  Originally $120, paid $8.

Anybody racing this weekend?  It looks like the heat will be taking a short break!  If you're in Baltimore area, there's a $5 5k in Carroll Park in Baltimore at 8:30am on Sunday morning.  (There WILL be walk up registration available too!)  Anybody find anything good deals while out thrift shopping (or otherwise?)

1 comment:

  1. GREAT finds! I love the color of those Athleta shorts and that Lulu skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete