Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

First find the week: A Moving Comfort Foxie Half Zip Jacket! Originally $98, paid $11

Columbia Cool It Down Shirt (It'll make for a great rash guard on the next beach trip!)  Originally $40, paid $7.

I know I've talked about these before.  Athleta's Be Free Knickers are amazing.  I absolutely love the pockets on either side for runs outside since between those and the usual zippered pocket on the back I can carry everything I need! Originally $59, paid $6

I use Nalgene bottles all the time, so I couldn't pass up a cute one! Originally $11, paid $2!

Now for this week's grand finale! 
A Marc Jacobs Classic Wingman Wristlet!  It has just enough room for a few cards, an id and cash along with a slot for my phone. Originally $148, paid $2!!!

I should be able to post my super special blog post soon.  I'm so excited about it, but I want to do one last test before publishing.  It's going to be awesome!

Anybody have any good finds this week? I know the weather has been really hot, but has anybody raced recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment