Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

Sorry this week's post is a little late--I've been crazy busy today and time just flew by!
Now for my finds for the week!

Up first is a zip up hoodie from Pink by Victoria's Secret! I really like this one because it's fairly subdued for the brand (no crazy colors or sparkles!)  Originally $50, paid $7

Shorts by Lucy:  Originally $48, paid $7

With summer heat in full swing and having a membership to a gym that doesn't have air conditioning, I need all the summer workout gear I can find!  Here's what the back looks like...
So dramatic! (And for some reason the second picture is more accurate color-wise.)  Love the cutouts and the built in bra feels super supportive and enough coverage that I can do planks and burpees without exposing too much.  Lululemon Turbo Tank:  Originally $52, paid $9.

And now for the grand finale....
A Coach Legacy Archival Two Tone Bucket Purse! This bag is based off of a design created by Bonnie Cashin, a designer who started working for Coach in the early 1960s and really began the launch of their line of handbags.  (I've sold a few bags to Coach for various projects.  I definitely recommend looking at their head leather restorer's blog post about her visit to the Coach archives from last year!)  Originally $428, paid $20!

Anybody find any good deals this week?  Target is having a great deal if you use their cartwheel app--20% off all clothing on clearance!  Anybody racing or have tips to beat the heat now that summer's in full swing?

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find the Lululemon tank and Lucy shorts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my secrets is to find for-profit thrift stores. I don't even bother with Goodwill anymore--a lot of them will pick through everything and put the good stuff on their auction site.

      Delete