Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

Another week of great finds despite the big sale on Monday for the 4th of July!  It was pretty picked over once again, but somehow luck was on my side and I found some amazing items.

I found another Mizuno Breath Thermo Quarter Zip Top!  (I wore my pink one that I found in March enough that I thought buying a second one was a good idea.) Originally $80, paid $6.

I saw this movie for the first time a few years ago and absolutely love it!  I watch it every time it comes on tv, and since we don't have cable...that makes things a little interesting.  (I usually time my treadmill runs around movies on the 25 days of Christmas movie marathon so I can watch it on my laptop while I run.)  Currently $8.46 on Amazon.com, paid $2.


My husband and I went to Discovery Cove on our Honeymoon and opted to get printouts of the pictures we had taken.  So when I came across this, I immediately grabbed it!  Originally: $24.99, paid:  $3.50

Now for this week's grand finale...
They look like regular, semi-boring Cole Haan suede wingtips, right?  Hmm...pink soles?

NIKE SOLES!!!

Cole Haan teamed up with Nike to create stylish but ridiculously comfortable shoes for the office. They make them in a few different styles like lace up oxfords, ballet flats, sandals and stylish sneakers.  This pair is called the Lunargrand Wingtip Oxford:  Originally $200, paid $7!!

1 comment: