Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

I found some good stuff this week despite slim pickings once again.  (And next week it'll be worse because of the three day weekend and the sale on the 4th of July--sigh!)

I already have this in black, but I couldn't pass up this gorgeous purpley pink!  Athleta Shadow Stripe Chi Muscle Tank:  Originally $59, paid $6

I have wanted to try Skirt Sports athletic wear, but they are definitely a little pricey.  Skirt Sports Lotta Breeze Capri Skirt:  Originally $77 paid $7
I'm such a sucker for purple athletic gear!  Lucy Vital Capri:  Originally $69, paid $7

I love Patagonia's clothing line.  Everything is made to last, and they have an amazing website that shows you how to repair almost anything wrong with a garment from lubricating a zipper to how to patch a hole.  If it can't be fixed, they'll recycle it.  It's interesting that the website says the jacket (or even just the color) is new, because this one is three years old and in perfect shape! Patagonia Cloud Stack Hoody in Lupine: Originally $99, paid $7.

Anybody racing this weekend?  Or find anything good while out thrifting??

No comments:

Post a Comment