Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

Woo hoo--I actually found some great stuff this week!  (Last week everything was really picked over due to a huge Memorial Day sale at my favorite chain of thrift stores.)

This shirt is a great example of why you should try things on--it's a smaller size than what I normally wear, but it still fits great even though I'll definitely need to wear a tank top underneath.
 Columbia See Through You Burnout Hoodie:  Originally $40, paid $5!  

Brooks Versatile Printed Short Sleeve Tee:  Originally $34, paid $7

Athleta Space Dye Contender 2 in 1 Shorts (with the original tags still attached!!):
Originally $69, paid $9

Cleaning leather handbags is actually very easy.  Sometimes it's as easy as applying a leather conditioner that can also clean (like Leather CPR), although occasionally it involves dunking it into soapy water for a few minutes and then scrubbing at any dirty spots.  This bag has a few weird stains (like around the keyhole logo towards the bottom) but should be fairly easy to remove and should look great after a bath and some conditioning.  
Fossil Lola hobo:  Originally $150, paid $10.

This jacket caught my eye as a sales associate was hanging it up with the workout tops.  After she hung it up I went over immediately and checked it out.  It's in fantastic shape, fits perfect, has thumbholes and had great reviews so I was more than happy to spend a little extra on it.  
Columbia Guide Ride Omni Heat Softshell Jacket:  Originally $140, paid $20.

I should be posting my Baltimore 10 Miler race review very soon.  I also have a post in the works on how to add grip to the inside seams of shorts so they don't crawl up during a workout!  (You'll be surprised to find out what ends up working!!)

Did anyone else run it or have a race this past weekend or have one this coming weekend?  Did anyone else have any great thrifting finds this week??  

No comments:

Post a Comment