Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

Judging from how it feels like we went from winter, to rain to summer in about a month I may want to find a new reservoir for this sooner rather than later!  Perfect for summer training.  Camelbak Flashflo LR:  Originally $60, paid $4.

Yay for more comfy Pink sweats in my favorite color!  Originally $45, paid $5.

I could always use more tankini tops, and it's fun to get separates since now the trend is to wear bottoms or tops that aren't necessarily in the same pattern.  Athleta Tankini top:  Originally $59, paid $6.

I don't know what it is, but all the good fitness brands I like seem to be out of the Pacific northwest.  Oiselle, Brooks and Title Nine are all from Washington State.  These are an older pair of Title Nine training pants that are just the perfect length!  Originally $75, paid $6.

I've got this exact sweatshirt in another color and love it, so when I found this one I had to grab it!  Lucy Sexy Sweat Half Zip:  Originally $79, paid $7.

Be sure to scroll down to my next entry where I reviewed my latest race, the St. Michaels Half Marathon!  Who's racing this weekend?  Anybody racing the Baltimore 10 Miler next weekend?? With the Memorial Day weekend quickly approaching there are some amazing sales right now!  Anybody find any great deals??

No comments:

Post a Comment