Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

I love Pink sweats.  They are ridiculously comfortable and come in a lot of fun colors.  Victoria's Secret Pink Half Zip jacket (with a front pocket!):  Originally $46.50, paid $9!

I got these intending on trying out a couple different ways to keep shorts from sliding up.  (Don't worry, I'll post what I end up doing in another post!)  Definitely cute with a couple different pockets.  Brooks Motion Skort:  Originally $56 paid $6.

With it (eventually) getting warmer out, I might as well start finding some new capri pants!  Brooks Viva Capri Pants:  Originally $58, paid $7.

I love looking for new flower pots while out thrift shopping.  They can be pretty expensive brand new (pots similar to this will set you back about $40), but I paid $6 for this pot that is 9'' across and 7'' tall.
I've mentioned before that I'm definitely a Brooks girl (love my adrenalines!) and if the skort and capri pants didn't make it obvious...when I found this cute shirt I had to have it!  Sure, they were free for their Run Happy Island promotion earlier this year...but I'm fine with paying $2 for it!  I also love the conch shell logo on the back.

Did you find anything good while out thrift shopping this week?  Is anyone racing this weekend?  I'm supposed to be running a rainy half marathon on Saturday, so it should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment