Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thrifty Thursday for October!

Someday it'll be fall.  It hit 90 degrees here yesterday in Maryland.  Thankfully it'll be less cooler today, but bring on the fall running already!!  After running the Dogfish Dash where it was 82 at gun time, I'm ready for it.  And to be able to wear a lot of my cooler weather finds.

Except these.  I want to wear these just once before it gets too cold.  I don't normally wear heels, but the footbed was so cushiony and in such great overall condition I couldn't pass them up.
Korks Annaleigh Platform Clogs:  Originally $99.95, paid $8

I'd like to wear flannel more, but I always feel like a lumberjack whenever I put it on.  This felt feminine enough to avoid that feeling.  And with the new tags?  Sure, I'll give this a try!
Isabella Sinclair Plaid Ruffled Henley (from Anthropologie):  Originally $98, paid $10

Herringbone is back in a big way.  Target has it.  Oiselle had it.  Lululemon had it a few years ago.  I came across this and it fit well and is still in GREAT condition!
Lululemon Daily Practice Jacket:  Originally $118, paid $13

I love Icebreaker and Smartwool when it starts getting colder.  It's so lightweight, but such a great baselayer on a run or under a jacket.  Once again, new with tags!
Icebreaker 260 Tech Long Sleeve Crewe:  Originally $115, paid $8

Sometimes I have thrifting trips where I keep finding different items in the same size and condition and even the hems are just right.  (For me at 5'3'', that's really hard to find!)  It makes me wish I could meet the person who donated everything I walk out with because I'm pretty sure we would be friends.  These pants are SO comfortable, they even have super soft material in the pockets, and the hem falls just right so it doesn't drag.
Title Nine Clamberista Pants:  Originally $89, paid $8


I know I've found a few things that I haven't ever posted, but this one was too good to keep hidden.  According to one of my Disneyphile friends, there's an entire store of clothing for Imagineers that the general public only occasionally has access to, and this half zip is from that store.  When I found it while out thrifting, I noticed the color, then how soft it was, the Sorcerer Mickey embroidery and then the tag.  I have no idea what this originally cost, but in my mind it doesn't matter.  It was way too awesome to pass up!

Disney Imagineer Half Zip:  Originally $?, paid $3.50

Any good thrifting finds this month?  Any races coming up?  Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment