Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thrifty Thursday for May

I can't believe spring race season is almost over!  I ran my last race for the season this past Sunday and after the few hints of summer (and hammock time) I'm getting so excited for the warmer weather!

I'm pretty sure I'm at the point where I've bought more of these used than new.  But you would never be able to tell when I wear it because they just don't show wear!
Athleta Fast Track Space Dye Tank:  Originally $44, paid $6

These tanks are super comfy to the point where I wear them as sleepwear.  At a thrift store price point, why not?
Lululemon Power Y Tank:  Originally $52, paid $5

I don't like working out in white, but I would totally wear this casually!
Lululemon Cool Racerback:  Originally $42, paid $5

It might be May, but the temperatures are still going crazy so a light jacket like this one is perfect!  It's made with a light, breathable windbreaker-type material so it'll be great if its slightly chilly, or even drizzly.
Patagonia Traverse Jacket:  Originally $129, Currently $70 (in used condition), paid $10
Columbia makes a lot of their clothing with a fabric they call omni-shield.  It's water repellent, overs UV protection, just a little stretchy and super comfy!  
Columbia Global Adventure Shorts:  Originally $50, paid $8


Any good thrifting finds?  Any good races coming up?  Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment