Thursday, April 4, 2019

Thrifty Thursday for April

The weather has finally started to warm up, the cherry blossoms are in bloom and one of my favorite races is on Sunday!!  So happy it's finally Spring and now I can start wearing some of my lighter weight thrift store finds.

I got really excited when I saw these Lulu track pants.  Some of Lulu's track pants generally have more shape to them than most out on the market.  These are great because they're a relaxed fit, have elastic at the hem and have more pockets than most track pants.  And of course, the price was right.
Lululemon &go City Jogger:  Originally $128, paid $5

We're getting to the time of year where it can be below freezing one day, in the 70s the next but always at least a little chilly in the morning and evening.  It's the perfect time of year for a lightweight wool cardigan like this one!
Icebreaker Villa Wrap Cardigan:  Originally $119, paid $5

Lately I've been seeing this brand pop up while thrift shopping, and I'm super excited.  The price point is higher than Lululemon, but the quality is a little higher.  These leggings are a little weird because the company is upfront with them being a little see through if you bend over.  For this price point and the positive reviews on the website, I figured they were worth trying!
Sweaty Betty Zero Gravity Run Leggings:  Originally $135, paid $8

This is another great layer because it's lightweight and a cowl neck.  (ICYMI:  I chopped off all my hair, so being able to cover the back of my neck on chilly days is definitely nice.)  
Athleta Batwing and Robin Cowl Neck Sweatshirt:  Originally $89, paid $8

SmartWool tops are amazing.  They're lightweight and not scratchy.  And make for a great layer under a sweatshirt since it also offers a little bit of warmth too.
SmartWool Base Layer Short Sleeve: Originally $75, paid $5

So this shirt was interesting because I'm positive it was a sample for a company that potentially wanted to buy it to print logos on it.  (This one is blank, and a really nice, thick French terry material.)  So I couldn't get a definite answer on the price because it was a range of pricing depending on the company you bought it from.  My guess is a company requested a sample of this, decided against using it and donated it.  I'm okay with that.
Roots 73 Riverrock Henley:  Originally $49-74, paid $5

These hoodies are amazing.  They hold up beautifully and are so thick and warm!  This one is a really pretty green, white and blue space dye.  It's a little faded, but otherwise it's in great shape.  It was a little more than I'd usually pay for a used hoodie but to me it's worth it.
Lululemon Scuba Hoodie:  Originally $108, paid $15

Anyone have any good thrifting finds?  Any good races this weekend besides Cherry Blossom?  Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment