Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thrifty Thursday for March

It's starting to seem like winter will NEVER end.  Here it is March 7th, and we're about to have another snow storm.  (Thankfully it's the kind where it's pretty to look at, but won't mess up the roads!)  You might notice a little bit of a theme with this month's finds because I wanted all the warm stuff when I went out thrift shopping.

Thick wool sweater, brand new with tags?  Yes, please!
Prana Lucia Sweater:  Originally $169, paid $15

Another wool sweater, but this one is open front and has all kinds of different stitches!  
Madewell Panelstitch Open Cardigan:  Originally $118, paid $8

This one isn't quite as warm as the wool sweaters, but still super comfy.  I can't wait for it to warm up enough that I can actually wear it. 
White House Black Market Open Front Drape Neck Sweater:  Originally $99, paid $10

Long sleeved workout shirts are a must when layering for outside runs!  
Helly Handsen VTR Core Long Sleeve:  Originally $40, paid $3

I don't usually wear button down shirts, but this was a fun color and the buttons only go halfway down the front so less paranoia about gapping.  (And a stretchy fabric too!)
Marmot Allie Long Sleeve:  Originally $65, paid $6

Wool sweatpants + pockets?  ABSOLUTELY!  I don't usually rush to put clothes into the washing machine when I get home.  When I got my hands on these I couldn't get them into the washer fast enough.  SO comfy and shocked someone would get rid of such amazing pants.
Brooks Joyride Pants:  Originally $95, paid $7

Anyone have any great thrifting finds this month?  Any races coming up?  I'm cowbelling at the 11.5 mile mark for Rock n Roll DC this weekend, then next weekend is Shamrock in VA Beach where I'll be doing the dolphin challenge.  (Which means I'll be running an 8k on Saturday, a half marathon on Sunday.)  I'm so excited since it'll be my first race in that part of Virginia AND it'll be a big weekend with the Oiselle Volee!  

No comments:

Post a Comment