Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thrifty Thursday for January!

Happy New Year!  I'm going to celebrate by showing you guys some of my latest thrifting finds!

Since this time of year I wear tank tops for layering under sweaters and working out (mostly indoors) they get used year round in my wardrobe.  This one felt really comfortable and I love the back!

It mixes it up just a little bit from my usual racerback tank but still within my comfort zone!  And it's just begging to be paired with a fun hoodie or sweater.
Athleta Essence Double Tank:  Originally $54, paid $5


Love a good hoodie this time of year because I am ALWAYS cold.  Title Nine is a company out of California that we don't see much on the east coast so when I see the label or the logo I definitely give the garment a closer look.  The quality is generally on par with Athleta, Oiselle and even Lululemon.  They have their own in-house brand but they also carry a wider range of products from other manufacturers.  (They also tend to rename products from other manufacturers, so if you see something you like definitely do some extra research.  Case in point:  Oiselle's Pocket Jogger Tights, are Pockito Tights at Title Nine.  No idea why they do this.)
Title Nine Power Hoodie Full Zip:  Originally $119, paid $8

Lululemon makes a really amazing line called Swiftly--they come in long sleeves, tees (like above) and tanks.  They wick away sweat beautifully, don't really get stretched out and are a nice light weight.  I've found a few of the long and short sleeved tops in the past, but the tank remains elusive.
Lululemon Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Tee:  Originally $58, paid $7

I'm starting to find some formerly hard to find brands more often.  One of those brands is Prana.  Their clothes are durable, made with sports/athleisure in minds and the short inseam is perfect.  So when I came across a second pair of pants in my size I grabbed them. (The first pair was featured in my December 2017 Thrifty Thursday post.)
Prana Jenna Pants:  Originally $89 (as of this posting, on sale for $44.50), paid $8

I love Athleta's casual wear almost as much as their athletic wear.  It's always SO comfortable and these pants have a convertible inseam so I can customize them without breaking out my sewing machine.
Athleta Shasta Pants:  Originally $98, paid $7

Anyone have any good thrifting finds?  Any good races coming up?  Next week I'm starting to  train for the Shamrock Dolphin Challenge in Virginia Beach over St. Patrick's Day weekend.  And don't worry--I'm also working on those last few race recaps from last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment