Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thrifty Thursday for April!!

YES!  FINALLY!  SPRING!!!  
Bring on the races and the warmer weather!!
(And of course the awesome thrift shop finds.)

Probably some of my favorite running pants I've ever worn.  The more pockets, the better!
Athleta Be Free Knickers: Originally $59, paid $7

Love a light(ish) layer like this!  It has quite a few seams on it, but it's cute enough that I would wear it casually or for shorter distance runs!
Alo Tech Half Zip:  Originally $69, paid $3.50

I know I've said it before, but I love this line of tops from Athleta!  They have little dots of silicone to help keep them from crawling up during a tough workout.  It's not totally foolproof, but it definitely helps!
Athleta Fast Track Tank:  Originally $44, paid $9 each

I sweat quite a bit when I workout and DEFINITELY during runs.  I keep trying to convince myself that I can wear fun printed tights.  I figure this print is just crazy enough it'll hide a lot of the sweat!
Athleta Radical Stride Capri:  Originally $84, paid $17

Since I ran the 17.75k I automatically got into the Marine Corps Marathon.  This means that I'll be having to train over the summer, so I might as well start stocking up on shorts.  I couldn't believe my eyes when the inner tag said they were from the current season!
Brooks 7’’ Chaser Shorts:  Originally $54, paid $17

Growing up in the DC area in the 90s there was only one baseball team you could cheer on:  The Orioles.  It was the golden age of Cal Ripken, Jr.  You basically had to love the team.
Pink Orioles Crop Pants:  Originally $49.50, paid $5.

 There are only a few pairs of pants that I've been able to try at Athleta that aren't running leggings or yoga pants.  These are amazing.  So comfortable and they have really good pockets!
Athleta Bettona Boyfriend Pants:  Originally $89, paid $6 per pair.

Athleta makes some amazing support tank tops, but I can't usually wear a lot of them for running.  I can't wait for the weather to warm up even more so I can take this one out for a test run!  (It's made specifically for high impact activities--woo hoo!)
Athleta Crunch and Punch Tank Top:  Originally $69, paid $10.

Anybody find anything good while out thrift shopping in the last month?  Anyone racing this weekend?  This is my one weekend off from running a race, but I'll still be spectating at the Sole of the City this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment