Friday, December 9, 2016

Thrifty Thursday for December

Better late than never, right?  'Tis the season to have to get everything done and no time to do it!  So without further ado (or interruptions) here is my Thrifty Thursday post for December!

Love a good hoodie!  This one is mostly cotton so I don't know how much I'll actually run in it, but I love that it has the extra fabric to flip over your fingers!  
Nike Soft Hand Running Hoodie:  Originally $60, paid $5

Smartwool is an amazing brand--their socks are so warm and cozy when it's cold outside.  I got really excited when I saw this because I'm the type of person who will be cold until April.  (So the more warm clothing, the better!)
Smartwool Dazzle Dot Hoodie:  Originally $120, paid $6.

If you couldn't tell by my Instagram posts, I'm totally a Brooks girl.  These weren't in my usual running size, but they'll be great for casual wear!
Brooks Ghost 7 in Vivid Purple:  Originally $120, paid $9.

I'm starting to see why some people really like Fabletics!  Both pairs of pants I've gotten by them have been awesome--so comfy and with pockets.
Fabletics Valerie Jogger (New with tags!):  Originally $65, paid $11.

Athleta is definitely one of my go-to brands.  When I came across these purple and black capris I had to get them since they'll match everything!
Athleta Dy-No-Mite Kickbooty Capris:  Originally $64, paid $9

I'm a sucker for cheap Lulu.  What can I say?  Probably won't wear these out of the house for a run since I sweat.  A lot.  Especially when I run.  Still super cute and very comfy!
 Lululemon All the Right Places Crop:  Originally $118, paid $4

This is definitely a Lulu staple and I understand why.  These are a very deep pink and I love them!  (But again, I'm a sweater.  These have definitely been good for my boot camp classes though and would be good for yoga as well!)
Lululemon Wunder Under Crop in Bumble Berry:  Originally $88, paid $5

I know race season is starting to wind down, but anybody have any more races coming up?  Anybody else have good thrifting finds??

No comments:

Post a Comment