Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thrifty Thursday for November!

It's that time again!  Thrifty Thursday--woo hoo!

This jacket has been great so far!  A nice, light layer with thumbholes in the sleeves.  The description I found for this item said it's waterproof, and I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
Brooks Utopia Embossed Softshell:  Originally $120, paid $20

Another nice, light jacket for this transitional weather.  
Mizuno Breath Thermo Fleece Jacket (a sample piece that went into production!)  
Retails for $110, paid $11.

Love fun printed running tights!  These will be great as the temperatures start to drop since they're a little fleecy on the inside and have pockets in the waistband. 
Nike Epic Lux Running Tights:  Originally $120, paid $13.

I love this line of pants that Athleta discontinued a couple of years ago.  So comfy and they dry so quickly when they get wet.  I have a couple pairs of these in a khaki color for one of my volunteer jobs since it involves a lot of water.
Athleta Low Rise Dipper Capris: Originally $59, paid $5.

I love Athleta's line of Fast Track tops.  They all have little dots of silicone in the bottom hem to keep them from creeping up during a tough workout or run.
Athleta Fast Track Tank in Wild Thistle:  Originally $44, paid $8.

Anyone find anything good while out thrift shopping?  Any good races coming up?  I'm working on my Marine Corps Marathon 10k race recap and this Sunday is the Across the Bay 10k!!!  I can't wait.  It should be another great morning for a race.  

No comments:

Post a Comment