Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

After a mini hiatus last week (I posted on Instagram since I only found a couple things) I had better luck this week!

First up is an Under Armour 3/4 Sleeve Burnout Hoodie! I found one of these last year and am so glad I found another one because it's super comfy.  I couldn't find the original price, but from some internet searching I estimate it originally cost $40-$45.  I paid $5!

I love Roxy clothing.  It's mostly meant for juniors, but being short I luck out with a lot of their clothing fitting pretty well.  (And a lot of it still looks age appropriate like this sweater, perfect for chilly fall mornings.) This came with the store tag still attached, but again I couldn't find a price.  Based on some internet searching and after buying a sweater in the physical store, it probably originally cost around $60.  I paid $10!

This was another great find.  Such a simple, comfy shirt and still in great shape! Gap Fit Breathe V Neck Tee: Originally $30, paid $3.

Now for my grand finale...
An Eddie Bauer First Ascent Hangfire Hoodie!  Love the color and it should be good for chilly mornings in the fall.  (I'm so done with the heat and humidity!) Originally: $110, paid $9!

So that's it for this week! Anybody find anything good this week? Anybody racing this weekend?  I have my first technical trail race this weekend and I'm excited but also starting to get nervous because of the heat. (Here in the DC/Baltimore area they've issued an excessive heat warning for Saturday and I've already started hydrating.) I'm not planning on trying to PR, but I'll consider it a success if I finish!  I'm hoping to have my race recap up by Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment