Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

Found some fun stuff this week!  More running gear and some cute new sneakers for my new job!

VSX by Victoria's Secret Studio Tank Top:  Originally $39.50, paid $6!

Under Armour Charged Cotton Undeniable T-Shirt in pride (a light purple.) Originally $24.99, paid $6!  Fits great and is definitely a cute color.

The North Face Eat My Dust Tank:  Originally $55, paid $4.50!  I has seen this one last week and lucked out that it was still around and when I tried it on I found out it had POCKETS!  They're in the straps (the purple seam going across) and will be perfect for training or races in the summer!  

This week it looked like somebody donated their entire running shoe collection (and they were all in my size!!)  There were pairs of Hoka One Ones, Altra, and these Merrells.  They fit great and should be super comfy, especially since I like walking around barefoot.  Merrell All Out Fuse: Originally $110, paid $11!

No comments:

Post a Comment