Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

Managed to luck out yet again!  I started out a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to find much, but once I made my second stop I found some more great clothes.

Brooks Running Versatile Printed Racerback Tank, customized by Charm City Run!  Originally $32, paid $5.
Here's the back :)


Lucy pocket leggings (the pockets are a little bit tighter on the body than they look!)  Originally $89, paid $11.

Fossil Key Per phone case with 3 card slots inside and a pocket on the back.  Originally $30, paid $7.

Lucy Short Sleeved tee with original tags attached!  Originally $45, paid $2.45!!

Overall yet another decent haul!  What are some of your favorite recent finds?  Anybody racing this weekend??  Comment below!  I'd love to hear about it.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I have that CCR training tank from one of their training groups and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I was wondering what the story was behind it :) I love how clever some of their shirts are. I'm still kicking myself for not getting the one that says "If lost please return to CHARM CITY RUN" because I have in fact gotten lost on a run from the CCR location when it was in Clarksville.

      Delete