Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

Not too many finds this week, but some good ones!  (I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I'm starting to get more picky when I go thrifting.  Maybe a good thing for the sake of my closet and dresser?  Note to self:  May have to make a Konmari post at some point.)

Patagonia Capilene Baselayer!  (I have this with a hood already, but sometimes you really don't need one.)  Originally $69, paid $7.

Lucy is definitely one of my favorite brands to find while out thrifting.  Their clothing holds up well and super comfy! These are their Everyday Pants originally $79, paid $8.

I'm close to Baltimore, so Under Armour products show up a LOT while out thrifting.  I totally lucked out with this one, since it's a recent infrared hoodie!  I love their infrared line since the items are fleece with a special coating inside to help retain heat.  Since I'm almost always cold, these are great for bumming around the house or running on a chilly morning.  Totally splurged on this one since I love the color, it fits great and was still a bargain!  Originally $124.99, paid $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment