Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

This week I found only a few things, but they're definitely awesome!
First, a Nike Dri-Fit Wool Hoodie (it's lined so the wool isn't too scratchy.)  I love Nike's wool running gear.  It keeps in just the right amount of warmth, and is completely machine washable and you can put it in the dryer too.  Originally $120, I paid $15!

I know I have a rule of not buying bras, but this one was my favorite style and in such good shape that I couldn't pass it up!  Rebound Racer from Moving Comfort.  Retails for $50 but I paid $7!

And now for the grand finale--A Diane Von Furstenberg wool tie top that fits me like a dream.  I'm not sure what the original retail price was, but I paid $8 for it!!  (So that being said, if anyone reading this knows anything about it, please let me know in the comments below!)

No comments:

Post a Comment