Thursday, February 6, 2020

Thrifty Thursday for February!

Wow.  That was the longest January ever, and now it feels like February is going by SO FAST!  Winter finally arrived so I've been keeping an eye out for all the warm, cozy pieces of clothing to stay warm. 
I love a big sweatshirt that I can just wrap myself in while reading the newspaper or watching a movie.  This one is the perfect weight with a ton of fabric to wrap up!
Under Armour Studio Wrap:  Originally $100, paid $7

Athleta casual wear is amazing.  Sure these pants are missing the drawstring, but they always stick out funny underneath t-shirts.  (Also, super easy to replace with a visit to the sewing notions section of any craft store.) However with the drawstring missing I have the option of lowering the rise by flipping over the waistband.  And check out this hidden feature...

What's this?

It's a reflective cuff!!  I might not every use it, but it's definitely an interesting feature meant for bike commuters.
Athleta Midtown Ankle Pant:  Originally $79, paid $4


It might be a minute before I wear this one.  The fabric is super lightweight, but super comfy!  I came across this mostly by luck.  I was going through the rack and saw the super faint patagonia logo and took a closer look and found it was in my size and cute so why not?
Patagonia Glorya Wrap:  Originally $79, paid $5

Here's another big sweater to wrap myself in, but this one is a lightweight wool knit.  
Icebreaker Bliss Wrap:  Originally $150, paid $6

I've never had wool tights for running because they're a little pricey. I  thought these would be worth a try at a low price point and still in great shape!  (Even if I don't wear them for running, they would be cute under a dress or great for layering under jeans.)   
Smartwool 250 Baselayer Tights:  Originally $100, paid $4

I  don't wear corduroy often, but when I do I go for a quality brand like Prana!  I have a few pairs of pants from them at this point, and the sizing is pretty consistent and for someone who's 5'3'' the short inseam is perfect for me!
Prana Autumn Stretch Pants:  Originally $89, paid $4

Any good thrifting finds this month?  Any good races coming up?  I've got my first race coming up on March 1st!  It's the Bigfood Endurance 10 Mile Trail Race.  It'll be my longest trail race ever, and I'm super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment