Friday, December 6, 2019

Thrifty Thursday for December

I feel like I say it every month, but how did it get to be December?!  With everything going on it'll be 2020 before we know it!

Track (okay, "studio") pants in Nuun blue?  Yes, please!  (I'm an ambassador for the company and also, the blue is gorgeous.)
Lululemon Studio pant II:  Originally $108, paid $7

I love a loose knit, flowy sweater for when it's warmer out.  It's going to be a minute before I can wear it, but it's a lot of neutrals so I can wear it with anything!
Billabong Beach Ramblin Cardigan:  Originally $65, paid $8

Arc'Teryx is a Canadian sportswear company similar to North Face--they make a lot of casual wear, but they're mostly famous for their coats.  I was definitely excited to find a slightly fleecy half zip that would be amazing to wear while running.
Arc'Teryx Rho LT Zip:  Originally $125, paid $7

I know I've said this a lot too--I'm always on the lookout for fun running capris.  I wear them pretty much year-round because I'm a member at OrangeTheory.  These have mesh on the sides for extra venting so if I wear them in the next couple months to the gym, I'm definitely going to need some track pants for the walk from the car to the door.  Added bonus?  These are only 2 years old!  (I typically go for pieces made in the last 5 years if I can help it.)
Athleta Angle Aura Mesh Sonar Capris:  Originally $79, paid $10

More fun capris that are only 2 years old!!
Athleta Electric Geo Sonar Capris:  Originally $84, paid $10

So how has your thrift shopping been?  Any fun finds?  Any good races coming up?  I'm running my last half marathon for the year this weekend!  Start the conversation with a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment