Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thrifty Thursday for November!

It's that time of year again where it feels like we're in a sprint to the finish because it just goes by so fast!

Sometimes when I'm out thrift shopping, I'll come across products that are super similar to others that I own.  Case in point, these pants.  I haven't kept my obsession with Athleta's Bettona line a secret.  (Pants that feel like sweatpants, look like real pants?  Yes, please!)  I saw these and the quality of the fabric and sewing were super similar, only they're still in production and offered in different inseams.  Only big difference is that there isn't a drawstring at the bottom so there's less guilt and difficulty if I have to alter them.  
Kuhl Mova Pants:  Originally $89, paid $7

If you follow me on Instagram, I fairly regularly post pictures of my cats.  When I came across these and tried them on, I had to have them!
Lululemon Drop It Like It's Hot Leggings in Cherry Cheetah:  Originally $98, paid $8

Love a good tank with a built in bra and a fun print.  
Lululemon Kanto Catch Me Tank: Originally $58, paid $4

I totally acknowledge these pants look really weird.  It's essentially the fabric used on basketball shorts, but the liner is a super soft jersey knit.  They're awesome for lounging around the house, and for the price I don't feel guilty for never wearing them out in public.
Brooks Run Thru Pants:  Originally $95, paid $6

So disappointed I found these capris late enough in the year that I've only been able to wear them once.  And they are ridiculously comfortable and with the bottom being slightly tight, I can pull them up a little bit so they actually look like capris!  (Short people problems.)  Since Lucy Activewear got bought out by The North Face, this style has changed a little bit and has been renamed the "On the Go" Capri.  
Lucy Get Going Capris:  Originally $79, paid $6

Any good thrifting finds lately? Who's excited for Thanksgiving??  Love running a turkey trot and then spending the rest of the day cooking with my husband!  My race recaps for the Baltimore Half, MCM10k and Across the Bay 10k are coming soon!  I'm starting to get super behind since the last few weeks have been an absolute blur with races every weekend.

Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment