Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thrifty Thursday for October!

Maybe summer will end soon?  So tired of the heat and ready for some cooler runs so I can wear some of my colder weather running finds.

Yay for comfortable, fun colored tights that don't show sweat!  
Nike Epic Lux Tights:  Originally $100, paid $7

Usually when working out indoors I wear crop/knicker length tights so I'm forever looking for a good pair when out shopping.  The price was right so why not?
Lululemon Roll Out Crop:  Originally $78, paid $10

Lucy Activewear was a company started by former Nike executives and last year the company bought by The North Face.  Once the sale was finalized, all of Lucy's stores were closed and the online store had a massive sale to clear out the inventory.  (Naturally, some pieces were absorbed into the North Face's product line.)  The date on the tag showed that it was from 2017, which most likely means someone got this for a steal, didn't wear it and donated it.  It's a very lightweight open front cardigan that will be fantastic while we're in transitional weather.
Lucy Enlightening Wrap:  Originally $79, paid $7

Wool is expensive but you get so much warmth for such a small layer.  If you find the right piece that isn't too thin, it will hold up for many years.  This one was light but durable and in excellent condition--no pulls, pilling or holes.  
Nike Dri Fit Wool Long Sleeve Running Shirt:  Originally $95, paid $3.

I work out in tank tops pretty much year round since I workout indoors the majority of the winter.  (Again, always cold.  And a little wimpy about it.)  I got really excited about this Lulu tank when I saw the straps were shortened because typically they're too long for me anyways.
Lululemon Cool Racerback Tank in Coal Ground Nesting Bird:  Originally $42, paid $4.

My race recap for the Dogfish Dash is still in the works.  I'm also working on a recap of this year's Bird Camp--so much happened and I'm excited to share that with all of you!  More races coming up this weekend:  One is a night trail race (I figure it's pretty much like the night run for a Trail Ragnar) and a 5k benefitting Red Devils, a Maryland non-profit that helps breast cancer patients and their families.  (They helped a friend when she went through treatment two years ago.)  

Anyone have any good thrifting finds?  Or any good races coming up?  Post a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment