Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thrifty Thursday for June!

I can't believe it's almost summer!  I'm pretty sure we skipped right over spring, but I'm happy to not be cold for a little while.  My latest race recap for the Wayfarer 10k from this past Saturday will be up very soon!  But for now, here's my Thrifty Thursday post for the month!

Love finding a good pair of board shorts.  They're perfect for the beach since you can throw them on after being in the water and they dry super quick or are great for water sports like kayaking or paddleboarding.  
Prana Makenna Board Shorts:  Originally $55, paid $6

I know I've posted a few versions of the pants in the Bettona line from Athleta.  It's because they're so ridiculously comfortable and don't necessarily look like sweatpants but feel like it when you're wearing them.
Athleta Bettona Classic Pants:  Originally $79 (currently $29.99-$79), paid $7

I wear capris all the time during the summer, especially if they're lightweight.  When I came across these from North Face I grabbed them and they're already in rotation in my wardrobe.  
The North Face Aphrodite 2.0 Capri:  Originally $50 (currently $37.50), paid $10

Lululemon has the Cool Racerback (or CRB) tank.  Athleta has the Chi Tank.  Lightweight, so comfortable and comes in a wide range of colors every season.  I managed to find black and a great shade of lime green!
Athleta Chi Tank: Originally $39, paid $4 (for the black tank), $7 (for the lime green)

I'm trying to branch out for colors for workout capris and pants, but don't show sweat easily.  (They're really hard to find!)  The fabric on these is thick enough that it shouldn't show very easily, fingers crossed!
Athleta Energy Power Up Capri:  Originally $74 (currently $19.97), paid $5

Anyone racing this weekend?  Or find anything good while thrifting?  Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment