Thursday, May 3, 2018

Thrifty Thursday for May!

 So glad it's finally warming up, however this summer like weather is a little much.  Spring race season is already winding down for me, so I'm already looking to fall race season.  (Yes, I will readily admit I am a total wimp when it comes to running in the heat.)  But onto my thrifting finds for the month of May!

These tank tops are fantastic!  High enough that it has a lot of coverage and silicone grip in the bottom hem so it doesn't creep up during a workout.  
Athleta Fastest Track Tank:  Originally $44, paid 3.50

I love track pant material.  Something about it being so lightweight and comfortable makes everything in that type of fabric my go-to when the weather gets warmer.
Athleta Allegro Capri:  Originally $69, paid $5

 Black leggings of any length are a must have in any wardrobe!  And added bonus, generally it can be acceptable casual wear, or under a dress that's a little too short.
Tasc Performance NOLA Fitted Capri:  Originally $58, paid $3.50

I love a good brightly colored water bottle with a small opening so I can get water easily during my workouts, but removable so I can add ice and the entire container can easily be cleaned.  
Tervis Water Bottle:  Originally $24.99, paid $2.50

It's never too early (or too late) to work on my outfit for the Jingle All the Way 5k in December!  When I came across these festive, slightly sparkly leggings for an absolute steal I couldn't pass them up!  And then when I got home and did some research, I was absolutely shocked at the original retail price of these leggings.
Terez Candy Cane Leggings:  Originally $82, paid $3.50


Anyone have any good thrifting finds?  Anyone racing soon?  My next one isn't until early June.  Although some May races have caught my eye, so it's possible my next race might be even sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment