Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thrifty Thursday for April!

I know I seem to say it every month, but how is it April already??  I can't wait for the warmer temperatures and spring race season to get into full swing!


April is typically pretty rainy so I always welcome a good light rain jacket like this one!  (Now if only it would actually warm up.)
Marmot ROM Jacket (2013):  Originally $185, Paid $15

Here in the mid-Atlantic it might be April, but it's still been cold.  (We only had one 60*F+ day in the whole month of March!)  So I've still been picking up layers, although they've been getting lighter. 
Lululemon Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Tee in Space Dye Heathered Fuel Green:Originally $68 Paid $7

Found this one right by the one above in the same size, so I grabbed it too!
Lululemon Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Tee Bleached Coral/Pop Orange:  Originally $68, Paid $7

Another nice, light layer with pockets!  Couldn't pass it up to stash some snacks on the run (literally) or to warm up both hands, which is hard to find in a quarter zip like this one.
Lululemon Pace Pusher 1/2 Zip in Heathered Harbor Blue:  Originally $98, Paid $6

A friend of mine in the Oiselle Volee is a big fan of Lily Pulitzer.  I found these and sent her a message immediately asking if she wanted them, so I grabbed them for her!  The print is so cute, but definitely not my size.
Lilly Pulitzer Leggings:  Originally $98, Paid $7



Anyone racing this weekend?  I have the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler coming up this Sunday and it should be interesting thanks to the weather.  (They're calling for 1-3 inches of wintery mix or snow on Saturday, then record lows on Sunday!)  Anyone have any good thrifting finds last month?  Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment