Thursday, March 2, 2017

Thrifty Thursday for March!!

I know I say this almost every month, but it's March already?!  Seriously??  
Race season is almost here and I can't wait for it to get in full swing!!

Love a lightweight layer with pockets and thumbholes!  
North Face Impulse 1/4 zip Running Top:  Originally $70, paid $8.

Lole's clothing holds up beautifully and is always super comfy so I was really excited when I found this dress which is essentially a tunic length hoodie!  
Lole Easy Hooded Dress:  Originally $70, paid $4.

With all the travelling I'll be doing in the next few months, this heavy duty bag with tons of pockets will be perfect!  
LL Bean Sea-Washed Canvas Guide Bag:  Originally $50, paid $8.

 Never a bad idea to get a good windbreaker vest in a bright color with reflectivity!  
Saucony Ethereal Vest:  Originally $80, paid $10

When I came across these in a bin I jumped on them!  I love an opportunity to expand my NES game collection, which is fairly easy since it's still pretty small.
Gyromite, Metal Gear, Adventures in the Magic Kingdom and Tetris:  Paid $8 for all of them!  
(NES games apparently used to retail for $40-50 each back in the early 90s.  I missed the NES craze for the most part the first time around, but definitely remember games for the Sega Genesis being about $50 each!)

Hate the name of this one.  (Seriously, like a lot of runners I cringe when people call it "jogging.")  But it's a thicker weight pullover with thumbholes and a pocket at the left hip!  
Lucy Jog for Joy Half Zip: Originally $89, paid $7.

Layers in the winter for me are an absolute MUST.  So when I came across this fuzzy, fleecy vest I had to grab it!
Mountain Hardwear Pyxis Vest:  Originally $85, paid $13

Anybody have any good thrifting finds recently?  Anybody started training for spring races?  I have the Rock n Roll DC Half Marathon a week from Saturday and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment