Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thrifty Thursday for January

Can you believe it?  January already!  A whole new year!!  (And in particular, I'm another year older!  Yikes!)

 I love working animal print into my wardrobe whenever possible.  
Ann Taylor Loft Jacquard Leopard Print Sweater:  Originally $59, paid $7.

One of my bucket list races is the the B.A.A. 5k and I would love to volunteer for the Marathon someday, so I had to get this shirt!  Nike Dri Fit Training Shirt:  Originally $45, paid $3

I've found this top in several prints now, which is nice because I really like it!  
Athleta Pavitra Top:  Originally $59, paid $3.

Love a brightly colors top for running on the trails!  (This one is basically highlighter yellow.)  One of the nice features is that the neckline is a little higher and has a toggle so you can cover your mouth, nose and neck!  Nike DriFit Relay Midweight Shirt in Volt:  Originally $60, paid $8.

I went to London earlier this year and afterwards I really wanted a pair of Hunter boots.  They're classic and lovely.  But, naturally they were out of my price range.  So when I came across these and from what I could tell they were legit, fit and in great shape, I held onto them and didn't let go!  And I was so excited to wear them out to a Christmas tree farm to pick out our tree.  (And of course take pictures of what they look like while wearing them while waiting for the ATV to come get the Christmas tree we cut down.)
Hunter Huntress Boots:  Originally $150, paid $7.

I started training for the DC Rock n Roll Half this week! Anybody else start training for spring races?  I registered for the Rock n Roll almost a year ago now and I can't believe it's almost here!!  Any good thrifting finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment