Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thrifty Thursday!

Some of you may know, Thursday is my day to go out thrifting and run other errands since I get out first thing in the morning.  Starting this week I'll show off my finds!!


Athleta Kickbooty Tech Stretch Pants!  ($10, originally $89)  They're fleece lined so I'm thinking they'll be good on cooler mornings, yoga or even just to lounge around the house.



New Balance Tank Tops!  ($7 each, originally $40) I'm planning on starting to wear obnoxiously bright tops to stand out at races this year.  My thinking is it'll help my husband spot me in the crowd from the sidelines a little easier!  Both are only a couple years old with a few pulls but they usually correct themselves when washed.


Camelbak M.U.L.E. hydration pak! (Paid $5, originally $80)  It didn't come with the reservoir but I don't mind since that would be kinda gross.  They currently go for about $30 on Amazon so buying just the bag is still a good deal.  From my research it looks like it's from the early 2000's, but it's still in great shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment