Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thrifty Thursday for February

So ready for spring.
And to show off my latest thrifting finds!

Still cold.  Need all the layers!!!  Mizuno's Breath Thermo apparel is an interesting concept.  Basically it's supposed to help with any cooling effect from sweating while exercising so you stay warm rather than get cold from being all sweaty.  Not sure if it actually works, but it's super comfy and the other breath thermo apparel I own is fairly warm! 
Mizuno Breath Thermo Body Mapping Hoodie:  Originally $74.99, paid $7

I basically wear knicker length bottoms year round.  They're perfect when running on the treadmill!  Prana apparel holds up well for a long time so I got really excited when I found these.
 Prana Alyson Knickers:  Originally $55, paid $6

Running tights with an easily accessible zippered pocket?  Yes, please!
Under Armour Fly-By Leggings:  Originally $80, paid $9

It's no secret that I'm apart of the Oiselle Volee running team.  Oiselle makes some of the best running clothing out there, and it can be pretty pricey at times. (I usually buy a lot of it when its on sale.)  So when I came across these while thrifting AND they were in my size, I grabbed them!
Oiselle Leslie Knickers Originally $68, paid $3

Always a good day when you find Lulu with the sizing tag still attached, and it's your size! 
Lululemon In the Flow Crop II:  Originally $78, paid $3

I wear entirely too much athletic apparel and mostly athleisure.  So whenever I have a date night I always struggle to figure out what to wear, especially this time of year since warmth is key.  Totally lucked out since it's a mix of a nice sweater that's made by Athleta!  
Athleta Breckenridge Thick Knit Sweater: Originally $89, Paid $6

Any good thrifting finds this month?  Any good races coming up?  I'm finally starting to sign up for races and am getting so excited to run them again!  (One thing they DON'T tell you about running your first marathon is that afterwards you feel zero interest in running.  It's kind of depressing.  But after some time off from training, signing up for some races is making it fun again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment