Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thrifty Thursday for November!

Sorry for the Thrifty Thursday hiatus, folks!  Work was crazy so I had next to no downtime while thrift stores were open.  Without further ado, here are my finds for November!!!  (Seriously?  November already?  Where has this year gone??)

 I just signed up for a new gym membership (my old one closed in July and I didn't find anywhere that felt like "home" until I met the trainers for my new gym that is slated to open next month!)  I usually take a few little things with me, but I've been known to go to a yoga class every once in awhile.  This gym bag is perfect since it can hold a change of clothes, a water bottle, towel, and a yoga mat and even came with a little cosmetic bag.  
Nike Victory Tote:  Originally $100, paid $19.

I don't usually buy tights in colors other than black since I sweat like crazy, but I love a fun color and print.  For the price, I am totally fine with relegating them to the treadmill at home if necessary.  
Nike Running Capris:  Originally $60, paid $8. 

Love finding Lulu when I go thrifting.  Even better when it's in my size!  I took a chance and they didn't look terrible on so I snagged them.  
LuluLemon High Times Tights in Full On Luon:  Originally $98, paid $7.

When I was a kid I had a TON of Disney VHS tapes.  I was shocked to come across these completely wrapped up and with the original price tags still on!! And even more surprised when they were 60 cents each!!!! WHHHHHAAAATT???  
The Three Caballeros VHS:  Originally $14.99, paid 60 cents.  
The Return of Jafar VHS:  Originally $13.95, paid 60 cents.

If you follow me over on Instagram, you probably know that I'm a brand ambassador for Balega.  (And that I'm currently fighting IT Band Syndrome for a second time.)  One of Balega's sister companies is TriggerPoint, which specializes in different kinds of products to help athletes work out any tension or injuries and help with recovery.  One of their most popular products is the Grid Foam Roller.  The indentations in the foam are supposed to mimic a massage therapist's hands.  
Triggerpoint Grid Foam Roller:  Originally $39.99, paid $5.

I know it's been a minute, so has anyone had any good thrifting finds?  Any races coming up?  I'll be at the Across the Bay 10k this coming Sunday and can't wait to get medal 4 of 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment