Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thrifty Thursday for July!!

I hate thrift shopping in the summer.  Pickings are usually slim for various reasons, so this month's Thrifty Thursday is going to be a little shorter than usual. But, here are my finds for the month!

 I really like to have sporty shirts that are also dressy.  I took a look at this one and jumped on it.  It felt so luxurious and I was in a hurry so I grabbed it.  Then while sitting in traffic I took one look at the tag.  

Silk.
No wonder it felt so nice.
Good thing I have a small pile of clothes that need to be dry cleaned!  (I usually use Dryel to clean dry clean only clothes, except for leather for obvious reasons.)  Nonetheless, it's still a super cute top that I can't wait to start wearing once it begins to cool off outside.
Nike Pinnacle Tie Dye Silk Top:  Originally $120, paid $10.

 I love finding old race shirts from races that I've done in the past.  This one is from the Shamrock 5k that Charm City Run puts on in Baltimore every March to kick off their race season.  (If you've never run it, I highly recommend it--it's a lovely downhill for the first half then flat to the finish.)
My understanding is this shirt in particular was a premium they used for a race upgrade that also got you a pint glass with this little guy on it.
Brooks Equilibrium II Short Sleeve:  Originally $40, paid $4.

Lately I've been on the lookout for some clothes for a friend of mine that moved out of the area and is losing some weight.  I offered to help her find some inexpensive clothes and grabbed this for her.
Nike Dri-Fit Element Half Zip:  Originally $65, paid $17 

My final find this week, it's more Lulu!!  (For somebody who has never set foot in a Lululemon, I sure do have quite a bit!)  I love finding track or studio pants since I can get away with wearing them to work!  These are super comfy but need some hemming before I feel comfortable wearing them outside of the house.  
Lululemon Dance Studio Pant II:  Originally $108, paid $5!

Anybody have any good thrifting finds lately?  Anybody racing?  I have a 5k coming up in a couple weeks!  I'm so excited since it's been awhile since I've run a 5k and it'll be with my Oiselle Volee teammates.  

No comments:

Post a Comment