Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thrifty Thursday for December!

It's that time again--Thrifty Thursday!  More great finds this month, although there were some misses on some of my trips out.

Love the asymmetrical slits in the back of these capris! 
Athleta Ananda Capris:  Originally $69, paid $7!

I hate the cold so the more layers the better!  And as an added bonus, the fabric is treated with silver salts so it doesn't hold onto odors, similar to Balega's Silver Socks
Athleta Twist Half Zip:  Originally $89, paid $6

I love Athleta's Relay Capris.  The design is super simple, and the thick bands at the bottom of the legs fit perfectly over my big calves.  I have these capris in a few colors, and they don't show sweat either!  
Athleta Relay Capris:  Originally $69, paid $9

I pretty much wear tank tops year round since I have a treadmill at home.  When I came across this, the fabric felt amazing--a nice weight and a pretty pattern that looks like flowers all over it!  Then I noticed the Lululemon logo on the back and well...I had to buy it!  
Lululemon Cool Racerback in Moody Mirage:  Originally $42, paid $4.

'Tis the season for cheesy Christmas movies!  And this one is no exception.  This is an episode of the New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh cartoon series from the 90s where everybody writes a letter for Santa.  Piglet then realizes that Pooh never asked for anything, so they find the letter and start asking for a lot of presents for Pooh and everybody else.  When Pooh and Piglet try to send the letter off again, it ends up back at Pooh's house so Pooh takes it upon himself to take it to the North Pole. 
Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too on VHS:  Originally $12.99, paid 50 cents!

So another year is coming to a close!  Any more races for anybody?  Any great thrifting finds?  I've found a few good ones that will make for good gifts, so I can't show those off just yet but they'll make an appearance in next month's Thrifty Thursday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment